Consignors/Sellers Registration and Tagging System
Ready to get started? Follow these four simple steps:
1. All consignors must register as either a New Seller or Returning Seller by clicking on the green button below.
2. After you register, login and schedule a check-in appointment to drop your items off for consignment.
3. Interested in earning up to 75% of your sales? Please consider volunteering for one or more shifts to earn a higher percentage of your total sales. Visit the Consignors page for more details.
4. Please review the What to sell page for information on what items we are currently accepting, how to tag your own items or how you can take advantage of our tagging services. .
- All new SAVANNAH Consignors/Sellers to our system must create a user account by registering
- All new BLUFFTON/EFFINGHAM/POOLER/RICHMOND HILL Consignors/Sellers register HERE
- After you register the first time, you will be able to use the 'login' button under the RETURNING Consignor/Seller whenever you need to access the Registration and Tagging System after you click the pink button below.
- If you have created a user account with myconsignmentmanager.com for our sale or any other consignment sale, you do not need to recreate a user account but you DO need to register for our Winter sale. If you can not remember your previous User ID and Password, you may enter your email address for it to be emailed to you.
- After you register, you will be able to log in and get started. Please return here whenever you need to access the Registration and Tagging System and click the pink button below.
Registration will be open throughout the sale dates.
Consignors will be able to continue to add items throughout the season.