Consignors/Sellers Registration and Tagging System
Ready to get started? Follow these four simple steps:
1. All consignors must register as either a New Seller or Returning Seller by clicking on the pink button below.
2. After you register, login and schedule a check-in appointment.
3. While you are still logged in and if you can find the time, please schedule one or more volunteer shifts so you can earn a higher percentage of your total sales, go to the Consignors page for details!
4. Review the What to sell page for information on items we are accepting, preparing your items, entering tag information and printing your barcoded tags and inventory sheets.
- All new Consignors/Sellers to our system must create a user account by registering
- After you register the first time, you will be able to use the 'login' button under the RETURNING Consignor/Seller whenever you need to access the Registration and Tagging System after you click the pink button below.
- If you have created a user account with myconsignmentmanager.com for our sale or any other consignment sale, you do not need to recreate a user account but you DO need to register for our Fall/Winter show. If you can not remember your previous User ID and Password, you may enter your email address for it to be emailed to you.
- After you register, you will be able to log in and get started. Please return here whenever you need to access the Registration and Tagging System and click the pink button below.
Registration Deadline is Monday, February 4th at 11:59PM.
All tag information must be entered by Tuesday, February 5th 2018 at 11:59PM.