Become a part of the High Cotton Kids Consignment Show and bring all of your high end gently used children’s items to our consignment showroom! All consignors will earn 60% of their total sales less an $8.00 registration fee which will be deducted from your earnings check. Consignors can earn up to 75% of their total sales by volunteering one to four shifts. Please review the important information below, then go to Register & Tag to get started.
Consignor Special Incentives
Earn more cash and shop early! After you have registered for this sale, login and view the volunteer schedule for available three hour time shifts. All volunteers get first access to the show at a special shopping hour before the Preview Party.
- Volunteer ONE shift and receive 60% of your total sales.
- Volunteer TWO shifts and receive 65% of your total sales.
- Volunteer THREE shifts and receive 70% of your total sales.
- Volunteer THREE shifts and a sorting shift on Saturday and early 75% of your total sales!
Cotton Club Consignors
- Any consignor who has total sales that exceed $700 will automatically earn 70% of their total sales!
- Refer a friend to sign up as a consignor, and we will waive your $8.00 registration fee! Your friend must be a new consignor to our show (never consigned with us) and show up with their items at check-in with at least 10 items. You and your referral should both email us so you can get credit for your referral!
- After you have registered, login and schedule a check-in time to drop-off your items.
- Bring your tagged items, sorted by size and gender, to our consignment show room during the designated times.
- Print your INVENTORY Sheet and please bring this with you to check-in.
- Complete Information Sheet and Consignor Agreement. Items will be inspected while you wait, so please allow time!
All Consignors who consign a minimum of 10 clothing items are invited to attend the preview party.
You will receive two party tickets at check-in, so plan to bring a friend or your mother to shop with you!
Preview party will be Sunday, from 4-6PM.
Pick up unsold items
- Unless you have agreed to donate your unsold items, all consignors are responsible for picking up their items at the end of the sale. All unsold items not picked up will be donated to a local charity.
- If you would like to donate your unsold items we will be taking the items to local charities. Please indicate that you would like to donate your items as you are entering your tag information.
Track your sales online! View which items sold at our show prior to receiving your check. All consignors will receive a check for 60-75% of your total sales, less a $8.00 administration fee. Checks will be mailed within two weeks of the show dates.
You do not have to be a consignor to volunteer so please tell your friends! Volunteers please go to Register & Tag, click the blue button at the bottom and follow the prompts. Volunteers must sign up for at least one shift PRIOR to the Preview Party to be able to shop before the consignors. If you are a Volunteer Only, you will receive one ticket to shop early.